Stewardship is how we say thanks to our generous creator. There are many ways to say thanks and support the ministry of Timothy Eaton Memorial Church. Each of us has special talents and skills, and different amounts of time to volunteer. There are some 75 areas in the Church to choose to make a difference.
To support TEMC financially through the General Fund, as well as the Mission & Service Fund of the United Church of Canada, there are several options:
- Weekly envelopes
- Automatic bank deductions through pre-authorized remittance
- Postdated monthly cheques
- Appreciated securities (May 2006 – these are now exempt from capital gains tax.)
- Memorial gifts in celebration of lives well lived
- Special gifts to commemorate special occasions
- Annuity gift plans
- Remembering TEMC in your will
Your donation to TEMC’s General Fund makes a difference in people’s lives through contact with the ministers, relationship building and mending, worship, pastoral care, Christian development and education and community ministry.
For information on any of the above or if you would like to leave a legacy to TEMC, please contact Mary Ellen Moore at ext. 237.