Update: May 20, 2020
Update: May 13, 2020
Update: May 6, 2020
Update: April 29, 2020
Update: April 22, 2020
Update: April 15, 2020
Update: April 8, 2020
Update: April 1, 2020
Update: March 27, 2020
Update: March 23, 2020
Under the instruction of Public Health Authorities and the Ontario government, we have taken the steps to close the building until further notice (United Church of Canada Release). This is to protect the welfare of our staff, as well as the community. The Food bank will remain open as it is an essential service to the community (cothfoodbank.ca)
Update: March 20, 2020
Please take note of our updated church hours:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Update: March 13, 2020
To the TEMC community:
Although the risk of exposure to COVID-19 virus in Ontario is still low, in order to help prevent further spread of the virus and to protect members of our congregation, public worship services are cancelled until further notice. You can participate in the worship service on the radio at 11:00am on CHIN 1540AM or by watching our live stream services at 9:15 & 11:00 am at:
- temc.ca/livestream or on Facebook at Timothy Eaton Memorial Church.
- To follow along with the service, a PDF of the bulletin can be found at temc.ca/orderservice
- Your offering can be made at temc.ca/donate
As a caring Christian community, we continue to pray for the well-being of our members and the broader community. Should you require pastoral care during this time, please contact the church at 416-925-8494.
COVID-19 spreads by respiratory droplets of an infected person to others with whom they have close contact such as people who live in the same household or provide care. It can survive on different surfaces but can be killed by most cleaners and disinfectants.
- You can access up to date information on COVID-19 on the Ontario Ministry ofHealth’s website: ontario.ca/coronavirus.
- If you are concerned that you may have been exposed to, or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please contact Telehealth at (1-866-797-0000), your primary care provider, or your local public health unit.
- For more information go to: www.publichealthontario.ca/ or www.publichealthontario.ca/en/diseases-and-conditions/infectious-diseases/respiratory-diseases/novelcoronavirus/public-resources
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this time. We're in this together.
- Public Health Resources:
- Public Health Ontario
- Church Buildings Closed:
United Church of Canada Release
- The Food Bank is open and you can make donations directly at:
- Online/On-Air Service Access
[ Sundays at 11:00 AM Only ]:
Website | Facebook | Radio - CHIN 1540 AM
- Donate Online: